The Site Is Loaded with New Features

Fri, Aug 29 2008 10:25pm PDT 1
James Martell
James Martell
54 Posts
If you've looked around the site you will notice that it's loaded with new features -- that are so easy to use that even "NON-TECHIES" will be delighted.

Here is a list of just a few of the things you can do:
  1. My Garage: If you already have a car or dream of owning one you can build your dream garage on the My Garage tab above.
  2. Photo Gallery: If you have a car of your own be sure to set-up your photo gallery. We would all love to see you're baby photos.
  3. Groups: If you have a particular car that's your favorite browse the Groups to see if one on your topic already exists of start one of your own.
  4. Events: If you're planning or attending a cruise or car show in your area be sure to let members know by adding an Event.
  5. Chat Forum: If you have a question and are looking for answers take a few minutes and post it in the Chat Forum.
  6. Video Gallery: If you have video on your or hard drive or a favorite on YouTube be sure to add it to the Video Gallery for all to see.

And that's just a fraction of the things you can do, so...

Dig in! Cool

2_James_trans.gif

James Martell
Publisher, KitCarConnection.com
Tue, May 15 2012 02:33am PDT 2
lili lili
lili lili
6 Posts
The distinct shapes worth mentioning eyewear followed by the cheap Ray Ban sunglasses logo to the temples will surely make heads turn wherever have a trip. Polarization is an incredible technologies which has made glare-resistant sunglasses possible. These days (and probably forevermore), it is very trendy to wear polarized sports ray ban australia with ray ban sunglasses aviator, ray ban wayfarer, ray ban clubmaster. Polarized sunglasses can remove glare from non metallic areas like water, which makes them good for water sports, especially for fishing. With Ray-Ban eyeglass, you will be able to get stylish eyewear that will make you stand a class apart. The lenses not only provide complete protection from deadly UV rays but help you make your own sound fashion statement too. ray ban avitor of ray ban australia shop are characterized by dark, reflective lenses and metal frames which hook behind the ears. The ray ban sunglasses Aviator style is synonymous with its brand name ray ban because the sunglasses were formerly being made for the pilots.
Wed, Nov 28 2012 07:11pm PST 3
uggaustralia fh
uggaustralia fh
333 Posts
Unlike the other ugg store shoes, this ugg store features bright romantic color which is quite suitable for the summer time.cheap lime green uggs are sold on,You can get a big discount shopping on our website.UGG Ultra Short shoes are on hot sale.A Bailey Button Triplet UGGS is something that gives you a new lifestyle and make your personality as a new character.Buy ugg bailey button boots from online store which supported 24/7 service.Thanks goodness I tried Bailey Button UGGS.UGG Nightfall Boots is indeed the world's best shoes.ugg adirondack boots Shoes online store.UGG Kids Boots is the hot-selling in the intelnet.We offer great products such as green uggs, green uggs, green uggs and so on,you can visit our site.Buy Kids UGG Boots online now at Shop!Discounted 25% off.Free Shipping!discount UGGS Classic Cardy sell in a low price.FREE Shipping worldwide.classic tall ugg boots is the hot-selling in the intelnet.UGGS For Men in the design and development, the use of more efficient models to reduce waste.They are ugg waterproof shoes and so on.Every person dreams of being luck to buy the mens ugg boots they desire.I like to choose UGG Classic Short Boots, because it is good.I did run into someone who said cheap UGG Mini she kept losing her balance while wearing them!ugg handbags do you know ? I think you may be more interested on it.Best UGG Mens Boots I've ever had!Buy Mens UGGS,Come to our website.We supply The cheapest and the best comfortable.In our online store,we sale all Sundance UGGS,they are all high quality and low price??special fast shipping.To satisfy the needs of shoes users who want to convert UGG Boots Classic Tall for enjoyment.we offer high quality cheap tall ugg boots.Promod sell their own branded quality uggs for less, most of which are in the style of some more expensive designer labels.Treat yourself to the bailey button uggs sale,fast delivery and no sales tax.don't hesitate,just come to our online shop to catch the opportunity once in the blue moon,to pick up and buy our UGG Flip Flops.I had buy many shoes from UGG And Jimmy Choo website, this web cheap price and good quality.thank you for selecting ugg bailey boots hope you like.I totally love this article. I think you could write some other things to make your blog more complete.For example??UGG Bailey Button Triplet.If you are original discount UGG Broome II in the back, you are of the timesThe New UGG Boots which have vegetate acknowledged as uptown, chin-up and wont looking position New UGG Bootsi believe you are a good writer, but have you erver thought to write some special artcals for peopel who likes shopping very much. for exaple, the artical about ugg.Do you love UGG For Kids,it is real good.A UGG Ultra Tall Boots is something that gives you a new lifestyle and make your personality as a new character.And we also provide many Bailey UGGS. It is really a good chance for shopping.A lot Aof people are familiar with the brand Bailey Button Boots but a lot among them don??t have clear idea of the functions of discount Bailey Button Boots.UGGS Gloves lines of the asymmetric shoe collar designed to improve parts of the fit of the ankle.Buy cheap UGG Adirondack Boot II, enjoy them 30%-70% Off.while walking on foot massage points. Let the feet of the daily high heels bound can be liberated. It is also a strong reason that Choosing ugg bailey button bomber.so enjoy your shopping here and that's our biggest wish!Bailey Button UGGSso enjoy your shopping here and that's our biggest wish!cheap ugg bootsugg cardy is a part of our lives.I think love music people should know the famous singer Justin Bieber,his favorite is buy uggs online,Best UGG Adirondack Boot II I've ever had!For classic and quality silver jewelry,many people choose UGG Sundance.Cheap and High-quality UGG Elsey platform.Free shipping.UGG Coquette is so sexy .Buy authentic and cheap uggs store. FREE Shipping the whole world!So if you want to be a fashion icon,UGG Adirondack Boot is the best choice.Have you heard of UGGS Slippers On Sale? it is good for you.UGG Nightfall is my favourite.I owned many of them.Discount ugg for men are still paying attention to quality,uggs 2012 are made for all types of people .I like to choose UGG Jimmy Choo, because it is good.the women plays an important part of the world cheap ugg boots online.We offer discount price for you. When you order UGG Short at our site .We do believe that MBT Shoes is the best cheap ugg boots on sale,ugg gloves sale which they are good in porous.Have you heard of ugg sandals? it is good for you.we sell the best UGG And Jimmy Choo SHOES in our store.ugg gloves sale,There are not woman is willing to wear high heels to relax outside.zappos ugg is a very respectable created by Christian Audigiers Prices are rather steep but the zappos ugg is durable and stylish.You also are struggling to find a good cheap ugg adirondack? We provide high quality ugg adirondack.Buy UGG Bailey Button Boots online now at Shop!Discounted 25% off.Free Shipping!As we know, the ugg boots online is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you.Our shoes sneakers are real womens ugg boots shoes.UGG Earmuffs Sale keep you motivated.The Baby UGG Boots comes with high technology provide you the most comfortable feeling.These ugg slippers sale are sold hot on supra footwear store,especially the ugg slippers sale shoes is the best selling shoes.Fitness shoes of womens ugg bootss are collected at our website.It is very simple that the UGG Adirondack Boot II of getting healthy starts by promoting a positive view of life.I wear cheap UGG Adirondack Boot on sale.classic tall ugg boots shoes are on hot sale.UGG Sheepskin Cuff Boot is the best seller in our online store.As we know, the cheap ugg slippers is the first class and famous brand. So it is the good chance for you.I firmly believe you need the ugg boots on sale for women with reasonable price that with the high quality.You can login our site to login an account and order ugg bailey button with your credit card,if you order it , we will send you a elegant gift,we are looking forward to your visit.Click on the image to the right to launch our guide to the best sheepskin boots sale ...I love to buy UGG Argyle, because it is nice.ugg size chart have different designs.good jimmy choo ugg will come to you in return.Its many kinds UGG Jimmy Choo conquered mostly yong peoples' vision around the world.I thought that many people can like ugg men.Money can`t buy Happiness? Whoever said that doesn`t know where to buy ugg classic argyle knit.Welcome to UGG Bailey Button Boots onlineDon't let it pass. If you are looking for the UGG Ultra Tall , you have come to the right place.uggs shop online, uggs shop online,High quality, 100% copy Tiffany fashion jewelry.the newest and best UGG Cove Boots are cheap in our shop.My advice is to buy a Mens UGGS, is your wisdom will finish the task you price for.ugg boots jimmy choo is the hot-selling in the intelnet.There is no doubt that australia ugg has many good advantages than high heels.ugg classic tall bootsis very good,we all like ugg classic tall bootsugg jimmy choo boots have many special style.So if you want to be a fashion icon,new ugg boots 2012 is the best choice.uggs black friday Vibram Five Fingers are different,many people may not like them, but in fact, this work is useful to human healthUGG Classic Short are made from the highest quality parts and crafted with such attention to detail.The UGG Cove shoes are the most popular shoe to hit the world in terms of innovative shoe design.all types of discount uggs boots are designed to suit various body types; tall and full figured, tall and slim or even the right opposite.cheap kids uggs are sold on,You can get a big discount shopping on our website. 5f71c254-39d2-11e2-a631-aee1ae3d47eb
Mon, Feb 4 2013 06:24pm PST 4
uggaustralia fh
uggaustralia fh
333 Posts
I wear cheap louis vuitton brasil preços on sale.Today I found a kind of givenchy dog which the first time I saw, I fall in love with it.These cheap meizitang botanical slimming are a ability account and the ideal additive to acceleration up your confidence!We offer great products such as christian louboutin replicas, christian louboutin replicas, christian louboutin replicas and so on,you can visit our site.In our online store,we sale all lv singapore,they are all high quality and low price??special fast shipping.replica christian louboutin shoes is indeed the world's best shoes.And we now offer free shipping for every order until 1st when you want to get louis vuitton australia.It has a special material to give good support, but it will not enter the heels squat lnfl shop europe.Choose the right nfl authentic jerseys means choosing the health.We get the jordan shoes official site from the factory directly, so the price is very cheap.louis vuitton thailand price is the top sellers.Every time I get the urge to finally give into a designer travel piece, I reconsider it and settle for air jordan store that I could use everyday instead.We get the jordans shoes official site from the factory directly, so the price is very cheap.Click on the image to the right to launch our guide to the best meizitang botanical slimming capsule ...Our online shop provied manolo blahnik online store.We have many style for you to pick up,what you have to do is choose the one you like most. 028fb444-6f3b-11e2-9249-aee1ae3d47eb
Sun, Feb 17 2013 10:59pm PST 5
uggaustralia fh
uggaustralia fh
333 Posts
We found that you registered in our website but you didn't purchase jordan bred.we get the goods from the factory directly ,so the price is very cheap , and We only sell authentic shoes. No variants and no fakes.manolo blahnik online store is fushion in this summer.there are cheap nfl authentic jerseys,one of the most popular shoes in this summer,jordan official website are made for all types of people .We are a big corporation producing and selling high quality apparels buy air jordans in China.discount meizitang botanical slimming offers YOU many surprise.It has a special material to give good support, but it will not enter the heels squat lreplica christian louboutin shoes.louis vuitton no brasil discount with good quality and beautiful patterns.Highest quality louis vuitton brasil preços will to meet your expectation.meizitang botanical slimming shoes are on hot sale.These nfl shop europe are sold hot on supra footwear store,especially the nfl shop europe shoes is the best selling shoes.The summer is already coming now,jordan store online Clearance.welcome to buy louis vuitton store south africa!thank you!We provide the meizitang botanical slimming online.As you see, louis vuitton bags prices in india and other footwear is very popular because they offer benefits that no other footwear can bring. bba13ca2-7998-11e2-9249-aee1ae3d47eb
Tue, Mar 12 2013 03:16am PDT 6
yan lei
yan lei
8 Posts
The age of the dragons is over. App coins Azeroth’s ancient guardians struggle to find new purpose in a world plagued by uncertainty. Buy cheapest and safe App Gems Author Richard A.

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.